Do you have a good understanding of today’s shopper? At this year’s annual BrandSpark conference, marketing and insight leaders shared these top 7 critical shopper factors.
- Value – Canadians are active seekers of value for their money. 87% of Canadians are proud to get value.
- Enjoyment – For 88% of Canadians, taste is very important when choosing food.
- Health – 84% of consumers believe that nutrition can prevent illness and 69% are making changes to live healthier.
- Convenience – Products must be simple to use for Canadians. 63% say it’s very important that products save them time.
- Trust – When it comes to food and beverages, 60% of consumers feel it’s very important to buy a trusted brand.
- Innovation – Canadians are looking for new and improved benefits. 65% will pay more for a better new product.
- Multicultural – 70% of immigrants to Canada want cultural food products to taste authentic.
Contact us to learn more critical shopping factors related to social media and millennials.