Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists™ is an engaging educational course specifically designed to help your business leverage the growing consumer interest in nutrition and healthy foods. Since 2007, the course has reached hundreds of food and beverage professionals across Canada. Now available as n4nn ONLINE – five modules to empower your nutrition knowledge and business skills. n4nn is the ONLY online nutrition course in Canada developed by marketing savvy dietitians for food, beverage and product innovation professionals.
Reasons to take the course
Course facilitators and nutrition experts Sue Mah and Lucia Weiler bring over 45 years of combined experience in nutrition marketing, regulatory affairs, strategy and communications. Their interactive and engaging teaching style will help you:
- understand nutrition fundamentals
- get behind-the-scene insights on nutrition trends
- discover more about consumer and health issues relevant to your business
- learn from nutrition marketing case studies
- maximize the success of your product innovations and nutrition communications
Who should take the course
- marketing and sales professionals
- agency partners in public relations and advertising
- professionals in food, beverage and grocery industries
- product development and consumer relations representatives
- chefs and foodservice professionals
Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists™ is offered as an ONLINE public course. It is also available for customization to meet your in-company business needs.
Take a closer look at n4nn in this video and see how you could work with us!
ONLINE version Course and customized options are also available.
For more information, please contact