The ultimate nutrition course for NON-nutritionists is now online!
Consumer interest in foods for health and wellness continues to rise. Leverage this growing demand. After 15 years of successfully facilitating our n4nn course in person, we are now offering this unique course online.
Why Take This Course?
- Build your knowledge of nutrition fundamentals
- Get expert insights on nutrition trends
- Discover the power of food and health for wellness
- Maximize the success of your product innovations
Who Should Take It
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Agency Partners in Public Relations and Advertising
- Professionals in the Food, Beverage & Grocery Industries
- Product Development and Consumer Relations Representatives
n4nn Course Modules
- Module 1 – Welcome & Top 5 Food & Nutrition Trends
- Discover the top trends that are driving product innovations and changing the way we eat
- Module 2 – Nutrition Facts and Fiction
- Take a deep dive into Calories, Fats & Cholesterol, Protein, Carbohydrates, Micronutrients and Water
- Module 3 – Unlock the Power of Food for Health
- Identify the impact of food on key health issues including heart health, malnutrition, gut health, bone/joint/muscle health, and allergies/intolerances
- Module 4 – Healthy Eating Guidelines Around the World
- Compare global guidelines and food staples in various cultures
- Module 5 – Food Labels, Nutrition and Health Claims
- Identify the key components of food labels and criteria for food claims
Take a Sneak Peek Inside the Course
Here’s a short clip from Module 2, Protein unit.
n4nn is the ONLY online nutrition course in Canada developed by marketing savvy dietitians for food, beverage and product innovation professionals. In these 5 online modules, you will gain in-depth nutrition knowledge and understanding of the power of food for health.
The online format allows for self-study at your own pace with reflection questions and short quizzes to reinforce your learning. Each module is approximately 1-1.5 hours in length, professionally recorded by recognized dieticians. Take the full course or select only the modules of interest.
n4nn Course Fees
SPECIAL PROMO OFFER
Save 40% if you register by November 30th! Includes 1 year access to online course / modules and updates.
FULL-COURSE FEE (ALL 5 MODULES)
Regular $499 + HST
> PROMO SPECIAL (40% Savings) $299 + HST
Regular $150 +HST
> PROMO SPECIAL (40% Savings) $87 + HST
Registered Dietitians Sue Mah and Lucia Weiler are experienced, dynamic course facilitators with specialized training in online instruction. They offer their deep and diverse nutrition expertise and insights with an engaging teaching style. As recognized leaders and trailblazers in their profession, Sue and Lucia have offered n4nn training to hundreds of food and beverage professionals around the globe. They have worked with dozens of national and international clients to support product concept to commercialization to brand activation strategies and communication. In this online course, they bring together over 45 years of experience in food / nutrition marketing, regulatory affairs, strategy and communications.
How to Register
Register now to receive access to this one-of-a-kind nutrition training. Upon approval of your registration, we will email you a unique code to access the course materials / modules.
A great course for anyone in consumer marketing with clients in the food/nutrition business.
-Sharon Rainey, Senior Public Relations Professional
I completed the n4nn course [online] and was very pleasantly surprised. There were some great cross-cultural and human health based learnings. As someone who really enjoyed taking nutrition courses in University, it was great to take this course at the workplace and expand the nutrition knowledge I had. -Sidra Mohammed, Associate Scientist
Great “inspired’ educational day….definitely worth the time away from the office.
-Dawn Ehler, Director, National Accounts, Foodservice, A. Lassonde Inc.
This course offers a comprehensive overview of both the essential basics and the contemporary issues in the world of nutrition. Sue & Lucia demonstrate a rich knowledge base so that they can address questions that are important to those attending, so that everyone feels the course caters to them.
-Anna Olson, Chef, Host of Fresh with Anna Olson on Food Network Canada
Join hundreds of your colleagues and competitors who have benefited from our unique n4nn training!