“I found the course very informative, interesting and relevant to my work. The presentations had a lot of helpful visuals and the material was presented in a lively, clear and friendly manner. I highly recommend the course.”
– Carla Ventin, Vice President, Federal Government Affairs. Food & Consumer Products of Canada (FCPC)
“The wealth of information that you provide has helped me in my dealings with clients and customers on daily nutritional questions. Being part of this conference and being exposed to the wealth of information in trends of food and health, opens up the doors where you can continue knowledge in the area you wish. Some questions on health you don’t know where to ask. The open conversation throughout the day with colleagues in the course makes you realize all of us want this information with great interest and respect. Thank you again for a most wonderful experience.”
– Brian Nagy, Director of Support Services, Ridley College, Chartwells, Compass Group Canada
“This course offers a comprehensive overview of both the essential basics and the contemporary issues in the world of nutrition. Sue & Lucia demonstrate a rich knowledge base so that they can address questions that are important to those attending, so that everyone feels the course caters to them.”
– Anna Olson, Chef, Host of Fresh with Anna Olson on Food Network Canada
“ I found the course was informative, relevant and interactive with lots of interesting visuals to help understand the different concepts. Both Sue and Lucia are energetic and engaging presenters. Lastly, N4NN provides continued support and a wealth of information through their website. Highly recommended.”
– Celia de Grave, Manager Consumer Communications, Turkey Farmers of Canada
“It was a great day and hugely useful. Really impressed with the amount of information packed into the day. Congrats on such a successful event!”
– David Dwyer, Manager, Golin
“Solid one-day program. Highlighted the latest nutritional trends that are affecting everything from product innovation and marketing to government relations.”
– David Morelli, former Director, Public Affairs, Tim Hortons
“Sue and Lucia hosted a half day training course for us. The session was lively and engaging. The breakout sessions were useful and team-building, and participants walked away with improved nutrition knowledge that they can apply to their jobs, as well as their home lives.”
– Ron Walters, Director, Marketing, Food Service Division, High Liner Foods Inc.
“Thank you again for coming to our National Sales Meeting. You both really added a great deal of value to our meetings as the team was able to take away some new knowledge that they can apply in the field.”
– Scott Dorland, Director of Foodservice, Dare Foods Ltd.
“Lucia and Sue do a great job in giving us loads of current information on nutrition trends with business examples taken from our own Canadian Industry. They supply quality food for thought that will help me in my day to day dealings with customers. I would highly recommend the course.”
– Brigitte Boulais, Area Director, Specialty Sales, Casco Inc.
“I’m very glad I attended the Nutrition for Non-Nutritionists workshop. Lucia and Sue are excellent presenters with a wealth of information.”
– Tanya Long, Senior Manager Education, Osteoporosis Canada
“This course was packed with truly relevant information, and right away I was able to apply some of my new knowledge here at the agency. Not only that, I was inspired to make some meal-time changes at home, and to check out a number of the recommended books for follow-up!”
– Mary Lynn Smith, Senior Editor Ariad Custom Communications
“Before coming to the course, I knew I did not know enough about nutrition.
After attending the course, I realized just how much I learned. Sue and Lucia deliver this course in a very compelling way and I really enjoyed the Dare to Compare team exercise.”
– Francois Bleytou, Senior Manager Innovation, Molson Coors Canada
“Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists was a hugely valuable learning opportunity! Thanks @suemahRD for hosting! Can’t wait to share w/ @FayeClack.”
-Jessica Squibb, PR, Faye Clack Communications
“Great “inspired’ educational day….definitely worth the time away from the office.”
– Dawn Ehler, Director, National Accounts, Foodservice, A. Lassonde Inc
“Sue and Lucia created an engaging day filled with discovery and relevance. I left their course with a fresh perspective on the significant role nutrition plays within product innovation, and my life.”
– Colleen Reitzel, Insight-led innovation agent at Happen North America
“Thank you for the course! I had such a fantastic time, and you two were fabulous! I really did learn a lot of important information that I will be sharing with my team.
-Nicole Legate, Account Coordinator, Veritas Communications
“It was a fabulous course!”
– May Pan, Assistant Marketing Manager, PepsiCo Canada
“A great course for anyone in consumer marketing with clients in the food/nutrition business”
– Sharon Rainey, Senior Public Relations Professional