University of Toronto, St. Michael’s College, 81 St. Mary Street.
Consumer interest in healthy foods continues to rise. Leverage this growing demand.
Reasons to Attend
- Understand nutrition fundamentals
- Get behind-the-scene insights on nutrition trends
- Discover more about current health issues relevant to your business
- Learn from nutrition marketing case studies
- Maximize the success of your product innovations and nutrition communications
Who Should Attend
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Agency Partners in Public Relations and Advertising
- Professionals in the Food, Beverage & Grocery Industries
- Product Development and Consumer Relations Representatives
Spaces are limited!
- $395 + HST Early Bird rate (if received on or before February 29, 2016)
- $450 + HST Regular rate (after February 29, 2016)
“Great inspired educational day…definitely worth the time away from the office.”
-Dawn Ehler, Director, National Accounts, Foodservice, A. Lassonde Inc.
“A great course for anyone in consumer marketing with clients in the food/nutrition business.”
-Sharon Rainey, Senior Public Relations Professional
Sue Mah MHSc., RD
As one of Canada’s leading dietitians, Sue has consulted with over 25 national and international food companies. She knows how to spin nutrition to get media attention and has appeared in over 150 media features from coast-to-coast. Sue was a content writer for the new Canada’s Food Guide and is a seasoned writer for numerous food clients. She translates the science of nutrition into easy, everyday advice for consumers.
Lucia Weiler BSc., RD
Lucia is a nutrition communications professional who specializes in marketing, education and regulatory affairs related to food and beverages. With over 20 years of progressive experience in product innovation and nutrition marketing, Lucia plays a role in establishing nutrition health and wellness strategies for clients and assists in the development and execution of challenging nutrition advertising and educational programs.
Spaces are limited!